The King's In BibleStore
To provide resources to equip God's people to do His work and build up the church, the body of Christ, until we come to such unity in our faith and knowledge of God's Son that we will be mature and full grown in the Lord, measuring up to the full stature of Christ. (Eph. 4:12).
The King’s In Bible Store was started by Restoration Ministries in 1973 as part of non-profit society. The bookstore evolved out of a ‘70’s style coffee house, The King’s In Coffee House, which provided a place for “hippies” and “street people” to gather and connect with life in the Spirit through community and bible study. Restoration Ministries also began and operated a church, The King’s In Fellowship, two thrift stores and an A.C.E. school.
The King’s In Bible Store grew out of the original coffee house. Inventory increase spaced from a few book racks of Christian materials in the corner of a basement to the 1200 sq ft space that presently houses the bible store .
In 2008, the ministry and responsibilities of the bible store (Restoration Ministries) was transferred to a new non-profit society, The Well – a gathering place (fellowship). The Well has continued with the vision of strengthening and building up the Body of Christ in the city and region.
In addition to providing Christian material, the well, non-profit society distributes funding to other charitable organizations which are promoting unity, Christian purpose and evangelism both locally and abroad.